Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Burn Care, Sun Burns >
Boericke and Tafel Califlora calendula gel - 2.75 oz
Temprarily releives pain, itch and symptoms of chapping.
You Save: $5.08 (39.1%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- UPC: 308078251974
- Helps to reduce scrapes.
- No known side effects.
Boericke and Tafel Califlora calendula gel
- Califlora Calendula Gel Relieves:
- Irritated Skin.
Clean, Pleasant To Use:
- Doesn't burn or chill.
- Safe, no known side effects.
- No animal by-products.
- Readily absorbed by the skin.
- No animal testing.
- No petroleum.
Califlora Calendula Gel is the ideal pain reliever for a wide variety of skin conditions. It contains a therapeutic 10% tincture of calendula, an official homeopathic medicine prepared from the fresh, flowering tops of the annual herb Calendula offinalis in accordance with The Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
Calendula has been widely used for the treatment of minor cuts, wounds, burns and scrapes for over 150 years. One of America's foremost homeopathic physicians, John Tyler Kent, M.D. said, "In injuries, Calendula is all the dressing you will need for open wounds and...lacerations.
Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) 1x 10%
- For adults and children 2 years and older: Apply liberally as often as necessary.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor.
- While homeopathic medicines are safe and remarkably free from side effects, your condition might require professional attention.
- To help you take good care of yourself, we offer the following:
- If conditions worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb