Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF liquid - 1 oz
Fever, chills, sneezing, stuffed-up nose, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains that may accompany colds or flu.
You Save: $4.13 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 308079001905
- Fever, chills, sneezing, stuffed-up nose, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains that may accompany colds or flu.
Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF liquid
- Natural Homeopathic.
- Clinically Proven Effective.
- Relieves symptoms of Colds and Flu.
- Contains no Antihistamines.
- Safe and Effective.
- Fever, chills, sneezing, stuffed-up nose, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains that may accompany colds or flu..
Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) 4X (10%), Bryonia Alba (Wild Hops)) 4X (10%), Eupatorium Perfoliatum (2X 10%), Gelsemium Sempervirens 4X (10%), Ipecacuanha (3X 10%), Phosphorus 6X (10%), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) (2X 4%)
- Sublingual medication. Place tablets under tongue at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth, or drinking anything except water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At first sign of cold or flu, take one tablet every hour and 2 or 3 tablets before going to sleep.
- As symptoms subside, take 1 tablet every 2 or 3 hours.
- Children 2 to 12: Half of the adult dose.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor.
- For your protection, this bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached.
- Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms worsen, do not improve within 7 days, or new symptoms appear.
- If fever lasts more than 3 days, or if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, difficulty breathing, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor.
- If cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb