Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Boericke and Tafel Allergiemittel AllerAide tablets - 40 ea
Temporary relief of minor allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny, stuffy and Etc.
You Save: $4.71 (42.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 308078125909
- For relief of sneezing, itchy eyes, wheezing, nasal congestion, and scratchy throat. Safe and effective.
Boericke and Tafel Allergiemittel AllerAide tablets
Boericke and Tafel Allergiemittel Alleraide is clinically proven to relieve a wide variety of allergic symptoms: A multi-center clinical study conducted by Homlnt Research Center on patients with seasonal and year-round allergies showed good or very good treatment outcomes in 80% of cases.
(Homlnt Research Center/DHU Karlshue, Germany, 1997). Safe natural and effective, this formula is maximum strength, does not cause drowsiness, and is non-habit forming. Allergiemittel AllerAide contains no aspirin, antihistamines, pseudoephedrine or other central nervous system stimulants, and is safe to use with other medications.
- Boericke and Tafel Allergiemittel Alleraide Releives Symptoms Of:
- Watery Eyes.
- Itchy Eyes.
- Runny Nose.
- Nasal Congestion.
- Bush and Tree Pollen.
- Dust and Mold.
- Pet Dander.
- Uses: For temporary relief of minor allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny, stuffy, itch, or tickling nose, red, watery, or itching eyes, scratchy throat, wheezing, or shortness of breath caused by allergies.
Galphimia glauca (Galphimia) 30x, Luffa operculata (Esponjilla) 12x, Sabadilla (Cevadilla) 6x. Lactose based tablets.
Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate. Contains 40 tablets.
- Sublingual medication. Place tablets under tongue and let dissolve.
- Take before exposure to allergen or as soon after symptoms appear as possible, at least 15 minutes before or half an hour after eating or drinking anything except water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 tablet every hour until symptoms subside, then1 tablet 3 times per day until relieved.
- Preventive Use: Take 4-6 weeks before allergy season starts: 1 tablet 3 times per day.
- Children 2 to 12 years: Half adult dose.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor.
- If symptoms do not improve, are accompanied by a fever, or if new symptoms occur, consult a doctor.
- In the event of severe allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- For your protection: Each tablet is encased in a sealed blister unit with specially imprinted foil backing.
- Do not use if blister unit or foil backing is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb