Little Remedies Little Fevers infant fever and pain reliever, Dye free Grape
Little Remedies products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of your child. When it comes to childrens healthcare, we stead-fastly believe less is more and strive to make sure that each of our products contains just what is needed for fast, safe, and effective relief - nothing more!
- Reduces fever.
- Relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
- Fever Reducer and Pain Reliever.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
- No Alcohol, Saccharin, or Gluten.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
This Little Remedies Product uses our AccuSafe system to ensure safe and accurate dosing and minimize the risk of accidental ingestion.
For accurate dosing, only use the enclosed AccuSafe syringe and follow all dosing instructions.Minimum Age
Please consult your childs doctor for dosing instructions under age 2.
- Shake well before using.
- Find the right dose in the chart below. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)
- Only use the enclosed AccuSafe syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle.
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your childs mouth (towards the inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
Little Dose Chart
- Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage; taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition..
Prevent Drug Interaction
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Do not use with any other prescription or non-prescription products containing acetaminophen. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. Do not use if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes, (i) more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, or (ii) with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
The term Doctor indicates your child's designated primary healthcare professional, not necessarily an MD.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb