Tylenol Cold multi symptom severe day time liquid, Cool burst
TYLENOL Cold Multi-Symptom Severe relieves your painful cold and flu symptoms plus it has an instant COOL BURST sensation. It contains cold medicines and the powerful pain relief of TYLENOL.
For the temporary relief of the following cold/flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Nasal congestion.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Temporarily reduces fever.
COOL BURST Liquid Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) or 1 oz every 4 hours
Do not take more than 12 tablespoons (tbsp) or 6 oz in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years
Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take.
- more than 12 caplets or tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.