Mucinex Fast-Max cold, flu and sore throat liquid fo ages 12 plus
Theres no other liquid formula from Mucinex like it. Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu and Sore Throat can relieve your cold, flu and sore throat symptoms with the tough combination of mucus busting power and other maximum strength medicines.
Per 4 hour dose:
- Relieves Headache and Fever.
- Controls Cough.
- Relieves Nasal and Chest Congestion.
- Breaks up mucus.
Temporarily reduces fever. Temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Acetaminophen - 650 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Dextromethorphan HBr - 20 mgCough Suppressant , Guaifenesin - 400 mgExpectorant , Phenylephrine HCl - 10 mgNasal Decongestant.
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Edetate Disodium , FD and C Blue #1 , FD and C Red #40 , Flavors , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Propyl Gallate , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Sucralose , Xanthan Gum.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Do not take more than 7 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Each 20 mL contains: Sodium 12 mg.
- Store between 15-30 Degrees C (59-86 Degrees F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb