FutureBiotics Vital K with magnesium liquid
- Advanced European Formula.
- Potassium, Magnesium, Iron and multi-herb formula.
- Vegetarian supplement.
- Convenient liquid dosage form.
For centuries, cultures have recognized the value of herbs for their remarkable energizing, tonic and adaptogenic benefits. More recently, modern science has established the importance of minerals. Now Futurebiotics combines the best of old-world herbal tradition with the findings of modern nutritional science to create Vital K. Vital K supplements the diet with Magnesium, Potassium and Iron in a unique blend of 15 traditional herbs.
- Magnesium is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is used to help maintain muscles, nerves, and bones and plays a role in normal blood pressure and heart rhythm. It is also used in energy metabolism and protein synthesis. Vital K supplies 60 mg. of magnesium per tablespoon.
- Potassium is a metallic element that is essential to numerous body functions such as regulation of blood pressure, water content in cells, transmission of nerve impulses, digestion, muscle contraction, and heartbeat. It also plays a vital role in electrolyte replacement. Vital K supplies 293 mg. of Potassium per tablespoon.
- Iron is a mineral that plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood and can help increase energy. Each tablespoon of Vital K supplies 6 mg of Iron.
Vital K includes a proprietary blend of botanicals that are highly regarded in many cultures. Each tablespoon of Vital K includes 1287 mg of this unique blend that includes: Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Dandelion, Korean Ginseng, Celery, Alfalfa and Horehound, to name just a few. Together these herbs and minerals help support good health and energy. Vital K does not contain caffeine that often triggers the jitters or other unpleasant side affects.
Vital K is 100 percent vegetarian and delivered in a convenient liquid dosage form. The liquid dosage facilitates quick absorption and utilization of the nutrients. With the addition of fructose and naturally sweet vegetable glycerin, Vital K is very palatable and easy to take.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 tablespoon daily in the morning and/or during the day, or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed 2 doses per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking a prescribed diuretic or have impaired kidney function, do not use without first consulting your physician.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb