Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Menopause Supplements >
Futurebiotics Estro Comfort menopausal balancing complex capsules - 56 ea
Clinically shown to improve menopause symptoms.
You Save: $3.39 (30.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 049479025145
- Clinically studied isoflavones that help reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
- Clinically shown to improve menopause symptoms.
- Helps relieve emotional stress and induce relaxation.
Futurebiotics Estro Comfort menopausal balancing complex capsules
- Futurebiotics Estro Comfort Menopausal Balancing Complex.
- Menopause occurs when the ovaries gradually lose their ability to produce the hormones that govern menstrual cycles.
- These decreased levels of hormones can trigger a variety of uncomfortable symptoms.
- EstroComfort is an all-natural phytoestrogen supplement, fortified with Suntheanine L-Theanine, designed to offer a nutritional alternative and help reduce menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes and night sweats.
- SoyLife 40% is a soy germ extract, standardized to contain 40% isoflavones.
- It is produced from specially selected whole soy germ; unlike some soy isoflavones that are extracted from hexane-derived soy molasses.
- It contains the preferred isoflavone profile of 15:50:35 for the active constituents genistein:daidzein:glycitein.
- SoyLife has been clinically studied and shown to help reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
- Black Cohosh extract, standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides as 27-deoxyactein, has been used in Europe for many years, and helps treat the symptoms associated with menopause, including hot flashes, night sweats, nervousness and irritability.
- Futurebiotics Estro Comfort Menopausal Balancing Complex:
- SoyLife - Clinically studied isoflavones that help reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
- Black Cohosh extract - Clinically shown to improve menopause symptoms.
- Suntheanine L-Theanine - Helps relieve emotional stress and induce relaxation.
- Suntheanine L-Theanine is a non-protein amino acid that research suggests may induce relaxation and relieve emotional stress without drowsiness.
- Suntheanine L-Theaine is a unique, pure, patented form that is produced through an enzymatic fermentation process.
- Suntheanine crosses the blood-brain barrier, stimulating the normal, healthy production of alpha brain waves, which produces a state of deep relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness.
- EstroComfort is further enhanced with cardioprotective essential B vitamins and a calming herb compound of Magnolia bark and Date fruit extracts.
- In addition, whole unextracted Black Cohosh root and Soy provide all the natural co-factors that nature created.
- Futurebiotics Estro Comfort Menopausal Balancing Complex Contains:
- No Added Yeast.
- No Sugar.
- No Salt.
- No Starch.
- No Corn.
- No Wheat.
- No Gluten.
- No Dairy.
- No Artificial Colors.
- No Preservatives.
- Contains Soy.
- Menopause Support Action Plan:The dramatic hormonal shift of menopause is a natural life-phase accompanied by frustrating and uncomfortable symptoms. There are many effective, pro-active health strategies to help minimize the hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, discomfort and stress of menopause.
- Take Futurebiotics EstroComfort and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a nutritious, well-balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat diary and lean protein.
- Soy and other sources of isoflavones may help reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- eliminate caffeine, alcohol and hot spicy foods, which can all trigger hot flashes.
- Physical Activity.
- Exercise is a great way to fight fatigue and stress. Plus, bones can become brittle after menopause. Add at least 30 minutes of weight-bearing exercises daily such as walking, jogging, tennis or dancing to help preserve bone mass. Stay well hydrated while exercising.
- Keep cool. Slight increases in your body's core temperature can trigger hot flashes. Dress in layers so you can remove clothing when you feel too warm.
- Complementary Therapies:
- Stress can increase the symptoms of menopause. Visualization and muscle relaxation are simple and effective ways to reduce stress during the day. try a massage or yoga for relaxation.
- Studies have shown that slow, controlled deep rhythmic breathing known as paced respiration practiced twice daily decreases hot flashes. It can also help provide relief if practiced at the onset of a hot flash.
- Measure Your Progress: Meet with your health care professional and discuss healthy was to manage menopausal symptoms. Over time, re-evaluate your symptoms and treatments and adjust as necessary.
Modified Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lavender Oil.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking L-Theanine if you use any prescription drugs or before giving to children.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb