FutureBiotics Ben fotiamine fat-soluble form of thiamin capsules
- Fat-Soluble Form of Thiamine.
- 150 mg of pure, pharmaceutical-grade Benfotiamine per serving.
- 100% vegetarian supplement.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
The benefits of Benfotiamine were first discovered in the early 1960s by Japanese researchers. Today, leading health experts and consumers alike are discovering for themselves the many benefits of Benfotiamine.
Benfotiamine is a more bioavailable and physiologically active derivative of Thiamine. Unlike regular thiamine, a water-soluble nutrient also known as Vitamin B-1, Benfotiamine is a lipid (fat) soluble form of thiamine. Clinical research has shown that Benfotiamines unique open-ringed structure, making it a fat-soluble nutrient, increases its bioavailability. And, Benfotiamine readily passes through intestinal mucosal cells, where it is converted into physiologically active thiamine.
Even though Benfotiamine is lipid soluble, it metabolizes quickly, producing thiamine pyrophosphate, the active form of thiamine, which then continues to metabolize in the body as usual. Benfotiamine itself does not build up in the body.
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule, 1 to 4 times daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, soy, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb