Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Fiber Laxatives, Bulk Forming >
Futurebiotics Apple Pectiln 500 mg capsules - 100 ea
Apple pectin is a natural source of water-soluble fiber.
You Save: $8.40 (52.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 049479002252
- Pure, High Quality.
- Easy-to-Swallow Capsules.
- Apple pectin is a natural source of water-soluble fiber.
Futurebiotics Apple Pectiln 500 mg capsules
- 500 mg of pure Apple Pectin capsule.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- Contains naturally-occurring pectin exclusively from apples.
- Futurebiotics Apple Pectin provides 500 mg of pure, high quality Apple Pectin per capsule.
- Pectin is a complex set of polysaccharides naturally-occurring in select fruits and is a natural source of water-soluble fiber.
- As a water-soluble fiber, apple pectin attracts water and forms a gel-like substance during digestion.
- Pectin was first isolated and described in the early 1800s.
- During the fruits ripening, pectin is broken down by the enzymes pectinase and pectinesterase.
- Some fruits, such as apples, contain large amounts of naturally-occurring pectin.
Soluble fiber is "soluble" in water. When mixed with water it forms a gel-like substance and swells and acts as a bulking agent in the stomach and intestine.
Futurebiotics Apple Pectin is provided in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules. With a recommended daily dose of 1 to 3 capsules, each bottle provides more than a 30-day supply.
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times daily, with a large glass of water, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb