Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
FoodScience Of Vermont Pycnogenol 50 mg capsules - 30 ea
Pycnogenol is a source of proanthocyanidins to support vascular functions and skin health.
You Save: $16.00 (50.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 026664377937
- Supports vascular function.
- Also supports skin health.
- Only the purest, most potent ingredients.
Food science of Vermont Pycnogenol 50 mg capsules
- A dietary supplement to support the immune system, vascular functions and skin health.
- Recommended for:
- Recurrent or persistent skin or respiratory concerns.
- Children and Adults who find it difficult to concentrate or focus.
- Joint discomfort.
- Skin and collagen health.
- Ability to focus.
- Brain function.
- Cellular integrity and functionality.
- Histamine regulation.
- Immune System function.
- Joint Comfort.
- Vascular integrity.
- Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract) is a source of proanthocyanidins (PCOs).
- molecular weight plant substances with recognized antioxidant (free radical scavenging) properties. They have the ability to inhibit the activity of certain enzymes which cause pro-inflammatory reactions within the body. PCOs are unique because they are immediately bioavailable.
- In some comparative tests, proanthocyanidins were found to be 50 times more potent than Vitamin E and 20 times more potent than Vitamin C as antioxidants. Free radicals are oxygen atoms which can badly damage cell structures leading to lowered immune response and vulnerability to numerous degenerative diseases. The PCOs in Pycnogenol are able to perform within the cell membrane and neutralize both fat and water-soluble free radicals.
- PCOs are important to brain function, because they are one of the few dietary antioxidants that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier to directly support healthy brain cells, focus, concentration and memory.
- Proanthocyanidins help to prevent the release of histamine from mast cells thereby reducing the adverse effects of histamine.
- Proanthocyanidins support capillary strength. Weak capillaries can contribute to bruising, elastin and
collagen dysfunction, excess fluid in tissues, and circulatory insufficiencies.
- Pycnogenol also has the unique ability to bond to collagen fibers. It may support the inhibition of the natural enzymes your body makes that normally break down collagen. By restoring collagen, Pycnogenol
helps support flexibility of skin, joints, arteries, capillaries, and other tissues.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
maltodextrin, gelatin, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch for two weeks. Then take 2 capsules daily with your breakfast.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before using this or any nutritional product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb