Food science of Vermont Ultra EPA entaric coated softgel capsules
Ultra EPA is an enteric coated Omega-3 fatty acid supplement to support cholesterol levels within normal ranges without a fishy after taste.
- Ultra EPA Supports:
- Cell membrane structure.
- Healthy hair and skin.
- Hormone balance within normal ranges.
- Proper cardiovascular, nerve, neurological and immune system functions.
- Maintenance of triglyceride levels within normal ranges.
- Maintenance of cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
- Normal platelet aggregation.
- Ultra EPA is from deep cold water fish that are wild caught. The oil is cold pressed, molecularly distilled and assayed for PCBs and heavy metals.
- The omega-3 fatty acids are important to health, especially for the heart, brain and cell membranes of the body.
- The omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), are precursors to the PGE3 series of prostaglandins, which are substances important to proper body regulation.
- Populations such as the Eskimo and Japanese who consume an oily fish diet rich in natural marine lipids show a strikingly low incidence of heart disease, in spite of their high fat consumption.
- It is an easy-to-swallow enteric coated softgel that contains EPA and DHA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
gelatin, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel with each meal.
- Contains: Fish oil (salmon, sardines, halibut, anchovies).
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
- This product contains PCBs, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb