Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Childrens Vitamin >
- UPC: 026664319098
- Designed to maximize a childs daily diet.
- Bear shaped and tropical punch flavor.
- Gluten and yeast free.
FoodScience Of Vermont Kids superior chewable tablets - 90 ea
Great tasting, bear shaped chewable multiple vitamin and mineral supplement for children.
You Save: $8.06 (48.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Food science of Vermont Kids superior multiple vitamin and mineral chewable tablets
- A great tasting, bear shaped chewable multiple vitamin/mineral supplement for children. TROPICAL punch flavor kids will love!
- Kids Superior contains a full range of nutrients formulated for childrens requirements with an emphasis on bioavailability, balance and potency.
- Bioavailability and Form: All nutrients in Kids Superior are specifically selected for enhanced bioavailability. For example, Vitamin E is in the natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate form. Vitamin A is from fish liver oil and Beta carotene. Beta carotene is converted into Vitamin A only if the body requires it by providing Vitamin A in this form any possibility of excess levels is avoided.
- Bone health and growth requires adequate dietary intake of all the B Vitamins along with Vitamin D, Calcium (provided in the carbonate form for increased assimilation), Magnesium, Silicon (from pectin) and Zinc. Vitamin D is adjusted to account for the Vitamin D children get from milk and other sources.
- Metabolic function: Glucose metabolism and balanced blood glucose levels are supported by vitamins C, E, B3, B6, B12, Biotin, Chromium, Magnesium and Manganese.
- Lipotropic factors like Choline and Inositol support fat metabolism and myelin sheath function to keep nerves healthy and functioning correctly.
- Antioxidant support is provided by Vitamins A, C, E, Beta-Carotene and bioflavonoids (mixed citrus bioflavonoids and Hesperidin) which increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50 percent. They also support immunity and activity of other antioxidants within the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
fructose, mannitol, stearic acid, silica, natural orange flavor, vegetable stearate, natural pineapple flavor, natural strawberry flavor.
- As a dietary supplement, take with food.
- Age 4-8 years: Take one tablet daily.
- Age 9-16 years: Take one tablet, one to three times daily.
- Contains: Cod fish oil and soy.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb