Aspercreme pain relieving lotion with aloe, maximum strength formula
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains.
- Odor free therapy.
- Maximum strength formula.
- Asprin free pain reliever.
- Clinically proven for minor arthritis pain relief.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Trolamine Salicylate (10%).
Aloe Vera Gel, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water.
- Apply generously to affected area.
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more than 4 times daily.
- Shake well before using.
- Before using any medication, read all label information.
- Close cap tightly after use.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult a doctor before using.
- If redness is present, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If condition worsens or if pain persists for more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all medicine out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use on children under 10 years of age.
- If skin is irritated or if irritation develops.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb