Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
FoodScience Of Vermont Hawthorn 500 mg herbal supplement capsules - 90 ea
An herbal supplement to support cardiovascular function.
You Save: $7.30 (48.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 026664375094
- Supports cardiovascular function.
- Gluten and yeast free.
Food science of Vermont Hawthorn 500 mg herbal supplement capsules
Hawthorn is an herbal supplement to support cardiovascular function.
- Hawthorn is a small common thorny tree or shrub and a member of the rose family.
- Its flowers grow in small clusters, and are white, red or pink.
- Small berries, called haws, sprout after the flowers. They are usually red when ripe, but they may also be black.
- Used since the Middle Ages, Hawthorn is considered a cardiotonic herb or heart tonic.
- Hawthorn Extract contains flavonoids which support blood vessel integrity and help to reduce the formation of free radicals.
- Hawthorn appears to help support normal heart action, which benefits the entire body by improving circulation and increasing tolerance for physical exertion.
- It also supports the power of the hearts contractions, making the organ more efficient.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
talc, magnesium stearate, vegetable stearate.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Hawthorn may potentiate the action of digitalis. If you are taking prescription heart medication, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your
health care practitioner before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb