Food science of Vermont Grapeseed 50 mg capsules
A dietary supplement to support vascular function and skin health. Our Grape Seed Extract is standardized to yield 95 mg (95 percent) proanthocyanidins (PCOs) per 100 mg capsule and 47.5 mg (95 percent) proanthocyanidins per 50 mg capsule. PCOs are a special class of water soluble bioflavonoids that are potent antioxidants. PCOs prevent the release of histamine from mast cells thereby reducing the adverse effects of histamine. PCOs support capillary strength. Weak capillaries can contribute to bruising, elastin and collagen dysfunction, edema, and circulatory insufficiencies.
- Proanthocyanidins help to prevent the release of histamine from mast cells.
- Proanthocyanidins support capillary strength. Weak capillaries can contribute to bruising, elastin and
collagen dysfunction, edema and circulatory insufficiencies.
- Grape Seed Extract also has the unique ability to bond to collagen fibers. It even inhibits the natural enzymes your body makes that normally break down collagen. By restoring collagen, Grape Seed Extract helps return flexibility to skin, joints, arteries, capillaries and other tissues.
- Extensive research convincingly demonstrates that Grape Seed Extract and PCOs are completely nontoxic, non-carcinogenic and non-mutagenic.
- Grape Seed Extract is standardized to contain 95 percent proanthocyanidins per capsule and is available in two potencies, 50 mg and 100 mg capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
- As a dietary supplement, take two capsules with breakfast and two capsules with lunch.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking these or any nutritional product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb