Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium >
FoodScience Of Vermont Zinc picolinate with vitamin C capsules - 60 ea
Excellent form of Zinc that is effectively absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
You Save: $6.29 (56.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 026664320667
- Zinc is an essential mineral and antioxidant.
- When science and nature come together.
- With vitamin C.
- Excellent form of Zinc that is effectively absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
Food science of Vermont Zinc picolinate with vitamin C capsules
Zinc is an essential mineral and antioxidant found in every body cell. It is essential for a wide range of physiological functions and is an important cofactor for more than 200 enzymes, more than any other mineral.
- Antioxidant support.
- Fertility, male sexual function, and pregnancy support.
- Immune support, especially in winter months.
- Joint and skin support (including skin blemishes).
- Smokers and those exposed to second-hand smoke.
- Oral contraceptive users.
- Superoxide dismutase activity, an important antioxidant enzyme.
- Immune system health and function.
- Collagen formation, bone health and muscle function.
- Protection against UV radiation.
- Fertility and reproductive system health and function.
- Normal cell division.
- Normal growth and development.
- Brain development and nerve function.
- Insulin activity, carbohydrate metabolism, and amino acids synthesis.
- Enzyme and hormone synthesis and function.
- Heavy metal detoxification and liver detoxification processes.
- A Zinc picolinate supplement combined with vitamin C in the ascorbic acid form. Zinc picolinate is the form of zinc shown to be the most available to your body (best absorbed and utilized). Picolinic acid, a tryptophan metabolite, is a natural chelator in the
body that supports mineral uptake by tissues.
- Researchers at the USDA Human Nutrition Laboratory found that adding Picolinic acid to standard diets increased the amount of zinc absorbed by the body. The research has also shown that the preferred way to increase zinc absorption is not to add picolinic acid to the diet, but to take zinc picolinate supplements. In fact, since zinc picolinate is so well utilized, the amount needed daily
may be only one-third as much as normally taken for supplemental purposes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
gelatin, calcium carbonate cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb