Food science of Vermont Whey superior charge, vanilla powder
Whey protein is a naturally complete protein that provides essential and non essential amino acids to support healing, muscle building, muscle and tissue recovery, energy and the immune system. Whey protein is a great source of branched chain amino acids for muscle support, precursors for glutathione production as well as alphalactalbumin and immunoglobulins for immune system support.
Whey Superior Charge is:
- Rich in branched chain amino acids.
- Available in Vanilla flavor.
- Great tasting and easily mixed making it the perfect base for any health shake or smoothie.
- Combined with 2 g of Fibersol-2 brand fiber to support regularity.
- Low in calories and Lactose.
- Active Lifestyles.
- Athletes, body builders and people who exercise.
- Low calorie diets as adding whey protein to a mid-day snack or beverage provides healthy energy and may help control food intake at the next meal.
- Restricted diets.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
guar gum and natural vanilla flavor.
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (34 g) daily in 6-8 ounces of water, milk substitute or your favorite beverage. For best results, serve cold and use shaker or blender.
- Contains: Milk.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb