Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
FoodScience Of Vermont vitamin B6 tablets - 100 ea
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that performs a wide variety of functions in the body.
You Save: $10.50 (55.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 026664312617
- Where science and nature come together.
- Only the purest, most potent ingredients.
- provides 300 mg of pyridoxine (vitamin B6).
Food science of Vermont vitamin B6 tablets
Vitamin B6 from FoodScience is a dietary supplement that provides 300 mg of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) in a prolonged release tablet.
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that performs a wide variety of functions in the body. For example, vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. It is essential for red blood cell metabolism and the nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently. B6 is also required for the production of hemoglobin a protein-based component of red blood cells which is primarily responsible for transferring oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
- Its involvement in protein metabolism and cellular growth, B6 is important to the immune system.
- It also helps maintain blood glucose (sugar) within a normal range.
- When caloric intake is low your body needs vitamin B6 to help convert stored carbohydrate or other nutrients to glucose to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B6 is also required for the proper metabolism of fat and cholesterol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
calcium carbonate, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb