Food science of Vermont Chewable vitamin C 300 mg tablets, Orange pineapple
Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids in great tasting cherry or orange pineapple flavored chewable tablets. Delicious flavors. Excellent for children and people who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- 300 milligrams of Vitamin C with bioflavanoids to increase effectiveness of Vitamin C in a great tasting cherry or orange-pineapple flavored chewable tablet.
- Vitamin C supports immune system function and collagen health. The primary function of Vitamin C is maintaining collagen. Vitamin C also helps form red blood cells, provides antioxidant protection against free radicals and supports the immune system.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals to prevent damage. It supports collagen production to benefit skin, teeth and bone health.
- Factors such as coffee, tea, smoking, illness, strenuous exercise and physical and mental stress all deplete Vitamin C levels in the body. The following drugs also tend to deplete Vitamin C in the system: Aspirin, Betapar, Brevicon, Cortisone, Demulen, Enovid, Indocin, Norinyl, Orasone, Prednisone and Sterazolidin.
- Chewable C-300 contains Bioflavonoids, which increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50 percent. Pectin has been shown to be beneficial in managing cholesterol levels within normal ranges. Rose Hips are a great source of Vitamin C , but also contains pectin, citric acid and malic acid.
- An excellent supplement for children and people who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, natural and artificial flavors, riboflavin (color).
- As a dietary supplement, take one chewable tablet with each meal.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb