Stopain Extra Strength Pain Releving Roll-On with MSM and Glucosamine
- Temporarily relieves minor pain.
- For arthritis, backache, bruises.
- Light pleasant scent, easy to use, works on contact.
- Provides long lasting pain relief.
- Pharmacist recommended.
- Easy to use, pharmacist recommended.
- No mess or stain, non greasy.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains
Methyl (8%) (Topical Analgesic).
Acrylic Copolymer, Boswellia Serrata, Dimethylsulfone (MSM), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus), Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Peppermint Oil, Water (Purified), SD Alcohol 39C, Triethanolaminet.
- Adults and Children over 12 years:roll directly onto affected area without the need to run, massage or bandage. Repeat as necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years and younger:ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Redness is present.
- Irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: