Food science of Vermont Relora with bacopa capsules
Relora with Bacopa is a dietary supplement to support stress management, appetite control and mood balance.
Relora with Bacopa is a unique formula that combines the adaptogenic and neurotonic benefits of Bacopa standardized extract with Relora a proprietary blend of herbal extracts to promote a sense of calm.
- Relora with Bacopa:
- Helps to stabilize levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Supports neurotransmitters that optimize mood.
- Works to regulate melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep.
- Helps to manage stress-related challenges such as irritability, emotional ups and downs, restlessness, tense muscles, poor sleep and concentration difficulties..
- Shown to reduce stress related cravings for carbohydrates.
- About the Ingredients:
- Relora is an advanced natural and patented combination of magnolia and phellodendron extracts to help support normal levels of the Cortisol and DHEA hormones produced by the body to promote the management of stress. It works by binding to stress receptors in the nervous system to promote relaxation and feelings of well being while ignoring the receptors associated with sedation.
- Bacopa monniera has been used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for centuries. Traditionally, it was used as a brain tonic to enhance memory development, learning and concentration. The constituents responsible for Bacopas cognitive effects are bacosides A and B.
- Bacosides aid in repair of neurons by enhancing kinase activity, neuronal synthesis, and restoration of synaptic activity, and nerve impulse transmission. They also have antioxidant activity.
- Designed for stress and
stress-related eating. It should be used as an adjunct to an exercise and diet program.
- supports weight management for those who experience excessive stress. Excessive stress can lead to food cravings and increased fat, particularly in the belly. Relora with Bacopa supports a less stressed state while encouraging memory and concentration.
- Relora with Bacopa is vegetarian.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, twice daily with food.
- Relora may cause drowsiness; use caution in operating automobiles and heavy machinery.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
- Do not take if currently taking any prescription medication or receiving medical treatment without consulting your health care practitioner.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb