Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Liver Health, Prostate >
FoodScience Of Vermont Prosta-sentials capsules - 60 ea
Combination of well-researched nutrients with proven benefits for proper prostate function.
You Save: $26.30 (48.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 026664345363
- For proper prostate function.
- Contains a combination of nutrients.
- Vegetarian and free of citrus, corn, egg.
Food science of Vermont Prosta-sentials capsules
- A dietary supplement to support proper prostate function.
- Recommended For:
- Hormone Balance Support.
- Managing DHT levels.
- Positively effecting enzymes that support proper prostate size and function.
- One of the fastest growing concerns for men today is maintaining prostate health. Prostate enlargement, known as Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH), affects most men over age 60.
- Present research for prostate health is focused on the reduction of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent form of testosterone and estrogen a hormone that inhibits DHT removal from the prostate.
Hormone Balance and DHT :
- Beta Sitosterol is a phytosterol that may hep inhibit the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. A decrease in the action of 5-alpha reductase may reduce the production of DHT.
- Green Tea seems to be able to influence serum concentrations of hormones by promoting higher levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), which bind to testosterone to prevent testosterone from converting into DHT.
- Zinc is found in the prostate gland, which has the highest concentration of zinc in the body, and requires 10 times more zinc than any other organ. Zinc supplementation also may help inhibit 5-alpha reductase.
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P5P) is the active form of Vitamin B6 and aids in the utilization of zinc.
Prostate Function Support:
- Saw Palmetto berry extract, Pumpkin Seed and Lycopene contain phytonutrients that have been found to support proper prostate function. Pumpkin Seed has been over 100 years due to its abundance of fatty acids, phytosterols, and its cleansing action. Free fatty acids and sterols in Saw Palmetto help maintain proper prostate function by inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha reductase and the binding of DHT to cellular binding sites to prevent prostate cell proliferation. Lycopene is an antioxidant that is most abundant in prostate tissue.
- Stinging Nettle promotes the proper functioning and structural integrity of the prostate gland by helping inhibit
- Pygeum is a phytonutrient that supports proper functioning and structural integrity of the prostate gland. It blocks certain enzyme activity.
- Resveratrol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants that protect against free radical damage, which can contribute to prostate dysfunction. They also support immune system function, and support the structural integrity of small capillaries and veins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
vegetable cellulose, rice flour, vegetable stearate.
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with a meal, once or twice daily.
- Contains: Soy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb