Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Prenatal Vitamins >
FoodScience Of Vermont Prenatal superior tablets - 150 ea
Multiple vitamin/mineral supplement containing 58 nutrients for pregnant and nursing mothers.
You Save: $17.48 (56.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 026664319210
- Contains 58 nutrients.
- Provides enzymes, amino acids and herbs.
- Free of corn, egg, gluten, milk and wheat.
Food science of Vermont Prenatal superior tablets
- A multiple vitamin/mineral supplement for pregnant and nursing mothers.
- One of the highest quality prenatal multiples available. Prenatal Superior gives emphasis to balance, form and potency of each nutrient especially required during the prenatal period.
- Prenatal Superior provides 53 nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and digestive enzymes as well as a blend of 8 natural herbs, which help in the birth process.
- Prenatal Superior supplies 13 valuable minerals that are especially important during the prenatal period. Levels of these minerals in the Prenatal Superior formula are the highest available in nutritional
supplements of this type.
- Calcium and Magnesium support bone and teeth formation.
- Iron is an important blood building nutrient for the baby as well as for the mother. A deficiency of iron means that new blood cells will be unable to transport sufficient levels of oxygen to the fetus. Prenatal Superior contains one of the highest levels of iron in prenatal formulas in its glycinate and fumarate forms. These forms have a three times higher utilization rate in the body compared to other forms which have only a 10 percent assimilation rate.
- Vitamin C, Beta Carotene and Vitamin E are antioxidants which are especially required during pregnancy due to an almost 30 percent increase in oxygen utilization by the mother. Vitamin A in Prenatal Superior is 100 percent Beta Carotene, not preformed Vitamin A.
- Water soluble vitamins (B and C) are important during pregnancy because they are not stored, but are vital for healthy fetal development.
- Vitamin C in the Prenatal Superior formula is provided both as ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate for maximum assimilation.
- All 11 recognized members of the B complex are included for proper nerve and brain functioning. The need for folic acid is especially increased during pregnancy and is involved in improved lactation. Reports indicate
that one-third to one-half of pregnant women in the last 3 months of pregnancy are deficient in folic acid.
- Choline and inositol support detoxification processes, which are greatly increased during pregnancy. Octacosanol supports endurance, stamina and strength.
- Prenatal Superior contains Enzopharm Plus a proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes that aid the body in absorbing and utilizing nutrients that are not easily digestible.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, ferrous aspartate, ferrous glycinate, ferrous fumarate, pharmaceutical glaze.
- As a dietary supplement, take 5 tablets daily with meals.
- Daily amount may be divided between AM and PM.
- Contains: Soy.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containg products is a leading cause of fatal poising in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb