Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
- Tamper evident
- Relieves minor aches
- Doctor recommended
FeverAll infants 80 mg acetaminophen suppositories, For months baby - 6 ea
Reduces fever for kids ages 6 to 36 months.
You Save: $0.87 (12.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
FeverAll infants 80 mg acetaminophen suppositories, For months baby
- Reduces fever.
- Relieves minor aches, pains, and headache.
- Doctor recommended.
- Ages 6 to 36 months.
Acetaminophen - 80 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
Glycerol Monostearate , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Polyoxyethylene Stearate , Polysorbate 80.
- This product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Remove wrapper.
- Carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum.
- Under 6 months: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- 6 to 11 months: Use 1 suppository every 6 hours (maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours).
- 12 to 36 months: Use 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours (maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours).
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 6 to 11 months.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 12 to 36 months.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- For rectal use only Do not use:
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if :
- The child has liver disease.
- The child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- Pain lasts more than 3 days or gets worse.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb