Food Science of Vermont Natural vitamin E 400 IU softgels
Where science and nature come together. Vitamin E in the all natural pure d-alpha tocopherol form. Easy to swallow softgel capsules.
- Recommended for:
- Joint support.
- Cardiovascular support.
- Reproductive or fertility support (men and women).
- Geriatric or immune compromised individuals.
- Those whose diets consist of high levels of easily oxidized.
- Polyunsaturated fats or those on low fat diets.
Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin that includes a family of eight different but related nutrients, of which the d-alpha tocopherol form is the most potent. Alpha-tocopherol is the most active form of Vitamin E in the body, with large quantities stored in the blood and tissue. Natural sources of Vitamin E are more bioavailable than synthetic forms. FoodScience offers you a natural d-alpha-tocopherol Vitamin E supplement.
- As an antioxidant:
Vitamin E is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage.* Free radicals contribute to many of the health problems that are associated with aging. Free radicals are highly reactive substances that result from normal metabolism, aging and exposure to factors in the environment like cigarette smoke, pollutants and ultraviolet light.
- Vitamin E supports:
- Antioxidant defense within the body.
- The integrity of cell membranes.
- Liver health and function.
- Nerve health.
- The formation of red blood cells.
- Normal blood clotting.
- Capillary walls strength.
- Maintenance of blood pressure levels within normal ranges.
- Cardiovascular function and health.
- Protection of the fats in low density lipoproteins (LDL (bad) cholesterol) from oxidation.
- Oxidized LDLs have been implicated in the development of cardiovascular dysfunction.
- Synthesis of Coenzyme A and ATP.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Oxygen utilization.
- Muscle function and health.
- Immune system function and antibody production.
- Reproductive functions and sperm production.
- Healthy hair and skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
- As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily with a meal.
- Contains: Soy.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking any nutritional supplement.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb