Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
Feverall childrens 120 mg acetaminophen suppositories - 6 ea
Relieves minor aches, pains, and headaches.
You Save: $1.47 (20.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Fever reducer
- Pain reliever
Feverall childrens 120 mg acetaminophen suppositories
- Temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches, pains, and headaches.
- Ages 3 to 36 months.
Acetaminophen 80 mg.
Glycerol Monostearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyoxyethylene Stearate, Polysorbate 80
- Do not use more than directed.
- Remove wrapper.
- Carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum.
- Dosing Chart:Under 3 months: Ask a doctor.
- 3 to 11 months: 1 suppository every 6 hours.
- 12 to 36 months: 1 suppository every 4 hours.
- No more than a total of 6 suppositories in any 24 hour period.
- 3 to 6 years: Use childrens feverall 120 mg acetaminophen suppositories.
- 6 years and older: Use junior strength feverall 325 mg acetaminophen suppositories.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 6 to 11 months.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 12 to 36 months.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- For rectal use only Do not use:
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if :
- The child has liver disease.
- The child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- Pain lasts more than 3 days or gets worse.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb