Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Liver Health, Prostate >
- UPC: 026664376992
- Contains antioxidant flavonoids collectively.
- To support liver cell membrane health.
- To yield 240 mg (80 percent) Silybin per capsule.
FoodScience Of Vermont Milk Thistle liver function capsules - 90 ea
Herbal supplement to support healthy liver detoxification and functions.
You Save: $1.43 (12.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Food Science of vermont Milk Thistle liver function capsules
- An herbal supplement to support liver function.
- Milk Thistle is valued for nutritional properties including its apparent ability to counteract toxins and support liver function.
- It contains antioxidant flavonoids collectively known as Silymarin which appear to support liver cell membrane health.
Silybin is the most beneficial component of Silymarin. Our Milk Thistle is standardized to yield 240 mg (80 percent) Silybin per capsule.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb