Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Eye Health Supplements >
- UPC: 026664326164
- Dietary supplement to support eye health
Lutein reduces oxidative stress
Vegetarian; free of citrus, egg, gluten.
FoodScience Of Vermont Lutein 10 mg capsules - 60 ea
Helps protect the eye from sunlight damage and age-related dysfunction.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
FoodScience of Vermont Lutein 10 mg capsules
A dietary supplement to support eye health. Eye health can be affected by light radiation, sun exposure and dietary deficiencies. Lutein is an antioxidant carotenoid that is found in nature with zeaxanthin.Both are especially concentrated in the macula of the eye. Dietary lutein and zeaxanthin help to support eye health by reducing the effects of oxidative stress to the macula and lens of the eye.
- This product is vegetarian and free of citrus, egg, gluten, milk, rice, sodium, soy, wheat, yeast, added sugars, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives.
- Contains only the purest and most potent ingredients.
- Dietary supplement to support eye health.
- Lutein reduces oxidative stress.
- Vegetarian; free of citrus, egg, gluten.Helps protect the eye from sunlight damage and age-related dysfunction..
Cellulose , Vegetable Cellulose , Silicon Dioxide , Vegetable Stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb