Qualitest trixaicin 0.025% joints pain relief cream
- Qualitest trixaicin 0.025% pain relief Cream is used on the skin to relieve pain in conditions such as arthritis, psoriasis or diabetic neuropathy.
- Trixaicin topical is also used to treat nerve pain in people who have had herpes zoster or shingles.
- Used to treat nerve pain
- Relieves pain in diabetic neuropathy
- Trixaicin is for topical use only.
- Clean and dry the affected area as directed.
- Then apply a small amount of the medication on the skin and rub in gently.
- Use of gloves or an applicator is recommended.
- Cover with a loose bandage if directed to do so.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not use large amounts, apply this more often or use this for longer than directed.
- Your condition will not clear faster, but the chance for side effects may be increased.
- Use it carefully if applying to the face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid applying this to broken or irritated skin.
- Tell your doctor if you have any pre-existing conditions, such as: illness, any allergies.
- Trixaicin should be used only if clearly needed during pregnancy.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is not known if Trixaicin is found in breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb