FoodScience of Vermont L-Lysine 500 mg tablets
A dietary supplement to support the body�s antibody, hormone, and enzyme functions. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid in that it is required for human nutrition but is not produced by the human body.
- Where science and nature come together.
- A vegetarian dietary supplement to support the body's antibody, hormone and enzyme functions.
- Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Stearic Acid , Vegetable Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Silica.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet, 1 to 3 times daily between meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains: Milk.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb