FoodScience of Vermont Grape Seed-100 mg capsules
- A dietary supplement to support vascular function and skin health.
- Our Grape Seed Extract is standardized to yield 95 mg (95%) proanthocyanidins (PCOs) per 100 mg capsule and 47.5 mg (95%) proanthocyanidins per 50 mg capsule.
- PCOs are a special class of water soluble bioflavonoids that are potent antioxidants.
- PCOs prevent the release of histamine from mast cells thereby reducing the adverse effects of histamine.
- PCOs support capillary strength.
- Weak capillaries can contribute to bruising, elastin and collagen dysfunction, edema, and circulatory insufficiencies.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Rice Flour , Vegetable Cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, twice daily, with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Contains: Shrimp and crab.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb