Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
FoodScience Of Vermont Glucosamine Plus capsules - 60 ea
Multi-source supplement supports connective tissue and joint functions.
You Save: $10.18 (48.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 026664337160
- Supports connective tissue.
- Also supports joint functions.
- Only the purest, most potent ingredients.
FoodScience of Vermont Glucosamine Plus capsules
- This multi-source supplement supports connective tissue and joint functions.
- We pledge total truth in labeling.
- Our family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients.
- This product is free of citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk, rice, soy, wheat, yeast, added sugars, starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives.When science and nature come together.
- Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Dietary supplement to support connective tissue and joint functions.Glucosamines are produced in the body and are the natural building blocks of the connective tissues. They help strengthen and hold together ligaments, tendons, heart valves, nails, bones and cartilage. They also form glycosaminoglycans in joint fluid to give greater elasticity, shock resistance and lubricating power. Glucosamine Plus is unique in providing all three forms of glucosamine: Glucosamine HCl, Glucosamine Sulfate and N-Acetyl Glucosamine.
Microcrystalline Cellulose , Potassium Sulfate , Calcium Ascorbate , Magnesium Sulfate , Gelatin , Sodium Chloride.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with each meal. Store in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Contains: Shrimp and crab.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb