Boiron Calendula First Aid Gel
- First Aid Gel
- For Scrapes and Irritation
- Quickly Absorbed
- Cooling Effect
- Works Naturally with Your Body
Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations Calendula Gel is made from Calendula Officinals (Garden Marigold), which is 100% natural. Its flowers have been used topically for generations to naturally heal scrapes, rashes and skin irritations. Calendula gel has a cooling effect, and is ideal for relieving razor burn on the face or legs.
- First aid gel.
- May Cut-scrape burns.
- Homeopathic medicine.
- A non-greasy, non-sticky gel quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Helps promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and skin irritation.
Calendula Officinalis 1X 7%
Purified Water, Carbomer, Silicone Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Methylparaben
- For minor cuts, scrapes and skin irritation, first gently cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry.
- Then gently apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
- In case of digestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb