Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic First Aid >
Boiron Calendula First Aid Gel 1.5Oz
It is a non-greasy, non-sticky gel may quickly absorbed by the skin.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Boiron Calendula homeopathic first aid medicated gel for skin irritation
Calendula Gel contains Marigold (Calendula officinalis) which has antibiotic, anti fungus and anti-inflammatory properties and is suggested to promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises, chicken pox rash, diaper rash, eczema, insect bites, fungus, and varicose veins.
- First aid gel.
- May Cut-scrape burns.
- Homeopathic medicine.
- A non-greasy, non-sticky gel quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Helps promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and skin irritation.
Calendula Officinalis 1X 7%
Purified Water, Carbomer, Silicone Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Methylparaben
- For minor cuts, scrapes and skin irritation, first gently cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry.
- Then gently apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
- In case of digestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb