FoodScience of Vermont DL-Phenylalanine 750 mg capsules
- An amino acid supplement to support pain management and proper mood balance.
- D-phenylalanine is reported to inhibit the metabolism of opiate-like substances called enkephalins in the brain, which makes it a useful nutrient for supporting a healthy response to inflammation and discomfort.
- L- phenylalanine is known for its ability to help suppress appetite and elevate mood.
- L- phenylalanine can be converted to L-tyrosine (another amino acid) and subsequently to L-dopa, norepinephrine and epinephrine, neurotransmitters important to proper brain function.
- Additionally, L- phenylalanine can also be converted (through a separate pathway) to phenylalanine, a substance that occurs naturally in the brain and appears to elevate mood.
- Dietary Supplement.
- An amino acid supplement to support comfort and proper mood balance.
- Free Of Citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk, rice, sodium, soy, wheat, yeast, added sugars, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives..
- Each capsule contains 750 mg DL-Phenylalanine..
Rice Flour, Vegetable Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Individuals with PKU (phenylketonuria) or who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb