FoodScience of Vermont CX-2 solution capsules
CX-2 Solution is an advanced formula designed to support joint comfort, hydration, and flexibility, muscle function, connective tissue health and the maintenance of synovial fluid viscosity within the joints. It�s a synergistic combination of well-recognized nutrients that may be beneficial for those that experience joint and muscle discomfort and/or limited joint mobility and elasticity.
- Supports joint comfort and flexibility.
- Also supports connective tissue health.
- For those with joint and muscle discomfort.
- Where science and nature come together.
- This product is free of citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk, sodium, soy, yeast, wheat, added sugars, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives.
- Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vegetable Cellulose , Rice Flour , Vegetable Stearate
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or on prescription antibiotics, anticoagulants/anti-platelet drugs or have gall bladder disease.
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains: Shellfish (shrimp and crab) and Sea Cucumber.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb