FoodScience of Vermont Candid -Away capsules
Candid-Away combines a unique mixture of N-acetyl glucosamine to support the structural integrity of the GI tract, Olive Leaf Extract and Barberry to support immune system function, essential oils (Lavender, Tea Tree, and Red Thyme) to promote microbial balance, calcium undecylenate to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora, Betaine HCl for acid balance in the stomach and fiber digesting enzymes (cellulase and hemicellulase) to balance good and bad microflora and digest candida.
- Specifically formulated to support detoxification of the digestive tract.
- Maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora..
- Candid Away Ingredients:
- Three capsules contain:
- Calcium (as Calcium Undecylenate) 30 mg
- Lavender Extract (15% Essential oil) 266 mg
- Tea Tree Oil Extract (15% Essential oil) 266 mg
- Betaine HCl 250 mg
- Red Thyme Extract (15% Essential oil) 133 mg
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) Extract (6:1) 100 mg
- Olive Leaf Extract 100 mg
- yielding Oleuropein 15 mg
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine 100 mg
- Grapefruit Seed Extract 80 mg
- Cellulase 40,000 HCU
- Hemicellulase 20,000 HCU
Take 3 capsules once or twice daily as needed, on an empty stomach.
Allergy Information: This product contains N-Acetyl Glucosamine (from shrimp and crab)
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb