Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
- Helps to reduce cold
- Supports muscular discomfort
Olbas Oil, Original Swiss Cold and Flu Remedy - 0.82 Oz
Helps to get breathe easily so get a dood nights sleep.
You Save: $7.52 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Olbas Oil, Original Swiss Cold and Flu Remedy
- Easy to use aromatic inhalant relieves cold and allergy symptoms naturally.
- Pure essential oil formula that helps to soothes aching and painful muscles.
- Helps to breathe easily So get a good nights sleep.
- Olbas Oil has long been a household name that families reach for at the first sign of a cold.
- It can be dropped onto a handkerchief or into water for inhalation during the day, at night a drop on a tissue tucked inside a pillowcase can help to breathe easily so that you get a good nights sleep.
- Applied to the skin, Olbas Oil produces a feeling of warmth and a local anaesthetic action, which makes it particularly helps to reduce effective in relieving muscular discomfort and arthritis pain.
The natural essential oils in Olbas Oil are extracted from six medicinal herbs, the basis of healing in cultures around the world for centuries.
- This synergistic combination of six essential oils provides amazing relief on multiple levels.
Essential Oils of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cajeput, Wintergreen, Juniper & Clove. DIRECTIONS:
Massage: Apply Olbas generously and gently massage the body where needed most. Can be used for a full massage, or spot massage at pressure points for quick effect. Inhalation: Direct inhalation of the aromatic vapors can be useful for quick effect of the essential oils and to help breathing. Simply sprinkle 5-10 drops on a tissue and inhale deeply. Or, add 10-20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot water, place a towel over your head and breathe vapors deeply for about 5 minutes. Compress: Add 10-20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot or cold water. Submerse a cloth in the water, wring it out and place it on the affected area. Hot compresses are useful for muscular pain and cramp relief and cold compresses are useful for swelling or headache. Feet: Massage directly on feet or add 25-50 drops of Olbas Oil to a dishpan of hot or cold water and soak feet for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Daytime: Inhaling vapors from a tissue sprinkled with Olbas Oil quickly stimulates and enhances the breathing passages. Try adding 20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot water, place a towel over the head and breathe in deeply for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Nighttime: Simply sprinkle 5-10 drops on a tissue and tuck inside a pillowcase.
- Body Massage: Apply Olbas Oil generously and gently massage the body. Stimulates surface circulation and delivers comfort to tired muscles and joints. Can be used for full body massage or as a spot massage at pressure points for quick effect.
- Head: Massage a drop or two directly on the forehead and temples (Avoid contact with eyes).
- Sore, aching feet: Massage directly on feet or add 25-50 drops of Olbas Oil to a dishpan of hot or cold water and soak feet for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Compress: Add 10-20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot or cold water. Submerse a cloth in the water, wring it out and place it on the desired area. Hot compresses feel soothing for aching bodies; cold compresses feel refreshing on the forehead.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb