FoodScience of Vermont tap garlic vegetarian tablets
- A dietary supplement to support immune system function and cardiovascular health.
- Garlic taken with a fatty meal supports cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
- It appears to have antioxidant effects and supports the removal of unwanted substances and heavy metals.
- TAP (Total Allicin Potential) Garlic is enteric coated so it does not produce garlic odor on your breath.
- Our TAP Garlic is standardized to yield 4 mg (1%) Allicin per tablet.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, croscarmellose sodium, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, triacetin, vegetable stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
Take 1 tablet daily between meals. If digestion irritation occurs, take with a meal.
If taking anticoagulant medication, pregnant or nursing, see your health care practitioner before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb