Boiron arnicare cream for pain relief, homeopathic medicine
It is a safe, non-greasy cream with a smooth texture. This cream is great for massaging sore muscles and is also suitable for use on the face, which is why doctors and pharmacists recommend.
- Pain Relief
- Works Naturally With Your Body
- Neck, Back, Shoulder and Leg Muscle Pain
- Stiffness Swelling From Injuries and Bruising
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Unscented and Paraben-Free
- Great For Massage
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls.
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnica Cream to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury.
- Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and with open wounds.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb