Naturade total soy meal replacement for lose weight, Strawberry Creme
- May Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease
- May Reduce Cholesterol
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Natural Strawberry Creme Flavor
Convenient 13 Day SupplyNaturade Total Soy can help you reduce cholesterol. Over 40 clinical studies on soy protein and cholesterol reduction led the Food & Drug Administration to declare that "25 grams of Soy Protein daily, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease." Just one delicious 8 oz shake of Naturade total Soy supplies about half of your daily requirement to fight Americas #1 killer of both men and women.
Naturade Total soy can help you lose weight. Being overweight may be a special concern if you�re trying to reduce cholesterol. Each delicious shake provides balanced nutrition and is low in fat and cholesterol with 150 calories per serving so you can replace one or two meals and cut 500 to 1,000 calories a day without feeling hungry. Just follow our 4 Easy Steps plan.
You don�t have to be overweight to need a cholesterol reduction diet. People with high cholesterol come in all shapes and ages. Naturade Total Soy is concentrated to help you increase your Soy Protein intake. Its healthy food to help you achieve your goals and feel great.4 Easy Steps To Reduce Cholesterol And Manage Your Weight
- Consume 25 grams of Soy Protein daily Over 40 clinical studies show that Soy Protein, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, can lower cholestrol and may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Replace a meal. Have a delicious Naturade Total Soy shake in place of 1 meal daily for weight maintenance, replace 2 meals daily for weight loss.
- Eat right Increase intake of Soy protein and Fiber but reduce intake of Sodium, Cholesterol, and Saturated Fat. Drink lots of water.
- Exercise weekly Just 30 minutes of light exercise at least 3 times a week is all that needed.
Fructose, soy protein isolate, maltodextrin, natural flavor, calcium phosphate, magnesium amino acid chelate, canola oil, soy lecithin, guar gum, salt, red beet juice, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, zinc citrate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium oxide, d-alpha tocopherol succinate, niacinamide, citric acid, calcium pantothenate, manganese citrate, copper citrate, vitamin A palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, chromium polynicotinate, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, beta-carotene, cholecalciferol and cyanocobalamin.
If you want to lose more than 30 pounds, have health problems, or are pregnant, nursing, under 18 or are following a diet recommended by a physician, see a doctor before starting this or any diet. Do not lose more than 2 pounds a week after the first week. Rapid weight loss may cause health problems. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Eat at least 1,200 calories a day. Have your cholesterol monitored by a health care provider.