Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Hands and Foot Skin Care > Hand Soaps and Hand Wash >
- UPC: 018787764169
- Gentle conditioning cleanser for both skin and hair.
- Smooth and luxurious with no synthetic detergents or preservatives.
- For rich emollient lather and moisturizing afterfeel.
Dr.Bronners Magic pure-castile organic liquid soap 18-in-1, Hemp lavender - 16 oz
Cleans effectively without being aggressive leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Dr.Bronners Magic pure-castile organic liquid soap 18-in-1, Hemp lavender
Although the Dr. Bronners label claims eighteen uses, we do not have the space to write all these uses on the Dr. Bronners label and still accommodate for my grandfathers philosophy, as well as the new labeling laws that are periodically implemented. In reality, there are far more than eighteen uses, as people constantly write in to tell us about yet another utility of the soap. We wont detail them all, but below are some of the major uses and dilutions.
- For everyday body-washing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh and clean.
- For other uses, dilute from one part soap into 40 parts water for light cleaning, to cutting it in half or using it full strength for heavy-duty grease-cutting jobs.
- For shampoo, wet hair and scalp very thoroughly, squirt some soap into hands and work into a lather. Wash hair, then rinse well. Because soap can be drying for most hair types, using it as a shampoo is not one of our formal recommendations. Nevertheless, many people are fond of using it as such. People with short and/or curly hair seem to have the best luck using it for shampoo. Those of us with fine, straight hair sometimes feel it is difficult to rinse well. A dilute vinegar rinse is the best way to remove any residue.
- For the laundry, use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed depending on hardness of water. Ive been told that adding a dash of baking soda makes it even better.
For pets, lather up well and apply to their body. Be careful to keep the soap and the lather away from their eyes. I find a mixture of peppermint and eucalyptus works best.
- For toothbrushing, apply a drop or two of Dr. Bronners Magic Soap (I prefer the peppermint) to a wet toothbrush. Brush as you normally would, rinsing accordingly. Be careful about using more than a couple drops of soap, as you might start foaming at the mouth (last time I checked rabid chic was not hip). Many people with sensitive or softer teeth like to use our soap as toothpaste because it lacks abrasives.
- For everyday body-washing: Get wet and pour several drops of soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh and clean.
- For other uses: Dilute from one part soap into 40 parts water for light cleaning, to cutting it in half or using it full strength for heavy-duty grease-cutting jobs.
- For laundry: Use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed depending on the hardness of your water. Adding a dash of baking soda makes it even better.
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear only: Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb