Imperial Elixir imperial tienchi ginseng capsules
- This is a key dietary support to optimize circulation and to enhance defense system balance.
- Widely used by Chinese doctors who are known to hail Tienchi Ginseng as the 'Miracle Root for Preservation of Health,' and because of its isotonic properties, botanists have classified it as an adaptogen.
- Scientists have found Tienchi to contain two important constituents: saponins and flavonoids.
- Saponins, the primary active substance of ginseng, are known as ginsenosides, of which there are many.
- Flavonoids, or bioflavonoids, play a major role in nutrition.
- While most ginsengs are deemed to be either yin or yang in action, Tienchi is considered to be neutral.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2 to 4 capsules once or twice daily with water or as a tea. Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb