Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Mens Vitamin >
Imperial Elixir Male vitality ginseng performance formula with Maca - 90 capsules
To restore, strengthen and enhance energy for more pleasurable life.
You Save: $15.34 (51.2%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- UPC: 715783385427
- Male Vitality.
- Fortified with Ginkgo Biloba.
- To restore, strengthen and enhance energy for more pleasurable life.
Imperial Elixir Male vitality ginseng performance formula with Maca
At some point in a mans life his vitality may be compromised by stress, age or illness. Imperial Elixir introduces a new synergistic herbal formula, featuring Ginseng, Ginkgo, Maca and more, to restore, strengthen and enhance energy for more pleasurable life.
Imperial Elixir has created an exciting formula, which features the following synergistic components with their corresponding actions:
- Korean White Ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) - Renowned for over 2000 years as a stimulating tonic which may restore balance and enhance stamina, energy and life force, Korean Ginseng also helps the release of nitric oxide, which may improve blood flow to areas such as the genitals. As an adaptogen, it may be helpful with conditions that can complicate sexual health.
- Maca Root Extract (Lepidium meyerii) This plant has a rich history of use in the Peruvian Andes, where it is popular among middle-aged and elderly men because it is reputed to improve physical strength, increase fertility and modify stress. Although it contains no hormones, Macas alkaloids are said to balance the hypothalamus and pituitary glands and support optimal function of the adrenals and testes.
- Damiana Leaf Extract (Turnera aphrodisiaca) - The native indians of southwestern U.S., Mexico, South America and the West Indies have used Damiana leaves for many years as a rejuvenator, primarily for lethargy of the sexual organs, and to strengthen the libido. It is also believed to stimulate the central nervous and hormonal systems.
- Epimedium (Epimedium sagittatum) According to Chinese medicine, in which it is known as Ying Yang Huo, Epimedium (sometimes mistakenly called Horny Goat Weed) is used to treat yang deficiency situations. It is said to increase the secretion of endogenous hormones, enhance sperm production, stimulate the sensory nerves and boost sexual desire and activities.
- Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba) This popular herb has a long chronicle of use in promoting blood flow to the genitals and therefore has been recommended to assist with male issues. Research also suggests that Ginkgo can increase blood circulation and the flow of oxygen to the brain.
- Muira Puama - Commonly known as Potency Wood in Brazil where natives used it as an aphrodisiac. The roots were taken internally for stimulating male libido and increasing circulation. A recent study in Paris reported positive effects for the same purpose. It is also recommended in the conservative British Herbal Pharmacopoeia to assist men with sexual stimuli receptiveness.
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens)- A widely used herb for prostate health enhancement, Saw Palmetto is a natural source of phytosteroids. It has been a key ingredient for low libido and tonifying the male reproductive system.
- Royal Jelly (freeze-dried) - Stress has been known to diminish sexual desire and deplete the body of B Vitamins. Royal Jelly contains an abundant source of nutrients, particularly B Vitamins, amino acids and enzymes. It provides a quick energy boost with its high protein content.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin (capsules), Rice flour and Magnesium stearate.
As addition to diet, take up to 3 capsules per day with water or as a tea.
- In case of high blood pressure consult a health professional prior to consuming this product. Do not take during pregnancy.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb