Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
- UPC: 715783463255
- It also has a healthy complement of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, carbohydrates and enzymes.
- Nature's Rich Source of Amino Acids and Vitamins.
Golden Flower Spanish bee pollen - 8 oz
It also has a healthy complement of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, carbohydrates and enzymes.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Golden Flower Spanish bee pollen
Many people take Golden Flower Bee Pollen prior to exercising or working out for energy enhancement while others use bee pollen as a nutritional supplement to support general well being. One word of caution: Because people with pollen sensitive allergies may find bee pollen aggravating, start with smaller amounts such as testing a few granules.
Golden Flower Nature's rich source of amino acids and vitamins.
- Golden Flower Spanish Bee Pollen comes from the pristine, wildflower-filled Andalusian mountains of Spain.
- Golden's Flower's Spanish bee pollen is hand gathered, air dried at low temperatures and packed in CO2 flushed containers to maintain freshness and potency.
- The result is a wonderfully tasty raw pollen, one that contains no preservatives, fillers, additives or insecticides.
- This Spanish bee pollen is a rich source of many essential nutrients including vital amino acids-the building blocks of protein.
- Because Golden Flower Bee Pollen is not processed or heated, the full, healthy complement of vitamins, minerals, trace elements carbohydrates and enzymes is maintained for its nutritional value.
100% Pure Bee Pollen from Spain. No fillers or additives.
2 Teaspoons (approximately .25 oz.) Try some dry as a snack, mix it in a blender with your favorite juice, or sprinkle it on hot or cold cereal.
Some people may have an allergic reaction to bee products. Sample a few grains of pollen first before consuming larger quantities.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
The stuff tastes feel bad, but I'm sure its very healthy. i put it in my cereal and salads. yesterday i tried just swallowing it with water so to get the heath benefits but not having to taste it, i think I'll continue this way