Hearos ultimate softness series ear plugs
HEAROS Ear Plugs are made from super soft foam and come in a pack containing 16 Ear Plugs (8 Pair) as well as a free case to keep them protected while not in use. 16 Ear Plugs, Free Case Super Soft Foam.
- Designed For:
- Auto Races.
Ear plugs must be inserted properly for optimum performance.>
- With clean hands, firmly roll entire ear plug between thumb and fingers to form a thin tight cylinder.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear to open ear canal. With other hand, insert rounded end of ear plug.
- With forefinger, hold ear plug in place until it expands to form a comfortable, snug fit.
- Practice of insertion is recommended. Discard product after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on ear plugs.
- Keep away from infants.
- This product is non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
- For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used.
- Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise.
- Consult the above instructions for proper fit.
- Although hearing protectors can be recommended for preotection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the noise reduction rating (NPR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indication of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire.
- The noise Reduction Rating (NPR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32dB.
- Hearos ear plugs must be fitted proper to attenuate noise effectively.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb