Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
- UPC: 076950415317
- Used for centuries in Ayurveda for their warming and cleansing properties.
- Yogi Tea Chai Black Teas are Authentic, Rich and Spicy.
- 100% Natural and Made with Organic Assam Tea.
Yogi Chai Black richly spiced and energizing herbal supplement tea bags - 16 ea
Used for centuries in Ayurveda for their warming and cleansing properties.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Yogi Chai Black richly spiced and energizing herbal supplement tea bags
- Yogi Teas Chai Black Organic Tea is a Tea to Revive your Spirit.
- Yogi Tea Chai Black Teas are Authentic, Rich & Spicy.
- Yogi Teas Organic Chai Black is the original chai blend, which has been a mainstay in northern India for centuries.
- Chai Black Tea was a favorite in the royal palaces of India and Siam and today it is Yogi Teas very special Organic Assam Black Tea Leaf that gives this chai a truly authentic flavor.
- The classic spices of Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Cardamom Seed, Organic Ginger Root and Organic Clove Bud are delicately blended together to capture the historical essence of this royal blend. Brew a cup and feel the connection to a time and place when gods, myth and prayer were the fabric of everyday life. After brewing, adding milk or a milk substitute and sweetener create an exquisite taste experience that is so delightfully unique to chai.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia) Bark Oil, Cardamom (Cardamomum) Seed Oil, Ginger Oil.
- You can create a delightful cup of Black Chai by pouring a cup of boiling water over one tea bag and steeping for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Experiment with your favorite creamer and sweetener to find the perfect cup.
- Traditionally, Black Chai is made by boiling the tea leaves and spices in milk and sugar.
- Open one tea bag and add the loose tea to one cup of sweetened milk and bring almost to a boil. Strain and enjoy.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb