MANUFACTURER: Yogi Tea Yogi Get Regular Gentle Herbal Laxative Herbal Tea Supplement Tea Bags
Yogi Teas Get Regular Tea is a tea Relief for your Body. Get Regular Tea is a Gentle Herbal Laxative.
- Get Regular tea is a delicious and effective way to stay regular.
- Get Regular herbal laxative tea contains Organic Senna Leaf (Senna alexandrina), which has been used for centuries in India, Europe and the Middle East as a respected relief for occasional constipation.
- Now Senna laxatives are widely used in the United States.
- Senna is one of many well-known laxatives that contain anthraquinone compounds which rouse the intestines to action, promoting them to expel their contents.
- Since anthraquinone pushing laxatives often work all too well, they are frequently used along with warming, gas-reducing ingredients.
- Yogi Teas formula includes Organic Anise, Organic Cardamom and Organic Ginger which can help alleviate gas and balance the effects of Senna.
- Get Regulars complete formula also includes Organic Peppermint to help speed digestion; Organic Licorice to soothe and coat the bowels, allowing for easier movement; Triphala, a blend of three herbal berries (Amla, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki Fruits), which has been used in Ayurvedic recipes for thousands of years, to tone and rejuvenate the eliminative functions; and Yellow Dock and Organic Dandelion to help the liver to release more bile, assisting in the bowel urge.
- Get Regular tea usually produces a comfortable bowel movement in six to eight hours.
- For best tea infusion, pour 8 oz boiling water over one Get Regular tea bag and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Gently squeeze tea bag to fully release the active ingredients.
- For best results, drink 1 cup before bedtime.
- Repeat the next day if needed, not to exceed 4 cups in 24 hours.
- Not for long-term use in excess of 8 to 10 days.
- Not recommended for children less than 12 years of age.
- This product contains Senna Leaf. Read and follow directions carefully.
- Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health.
- Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb