Yogi womans nursing support herbal supplement tea bags
- Yogi Teas Woman's Nursing Mom Tea is a tea to bring Harmony to your Body.
- Woman's Nursing Mom Tea Promotes Lactation.
- Organic Womans Nursing Mom tea is a delicious, organic way to promote healthy milk flow and provide the best groundwork for your babys lifelong nutrition.
- Yogi Tea formula includes Organic Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) suggested by Bartrams Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine to support milk production in nursing mothers and Organic Fenugreek, used as a breast tonic by Middle Eastern doctors along with Organic Anise, another good tasting herb.
- These three seeds were traditionally used as galactagogues, a group of agents that promote lactation.
- For minor digestive upset sometimes accompanying nursing, enjoy the soothing support of Organic Chamomile Flower, which German Commission E recognizes for the digestive tract.
- Weve also added fragrant and calming Organic Lavender for releasing the stress of a new baby.
- The yogis believe that mothers milk offers everything a child needs physically to support a healthy digestive and immune system.
- Breastfeeding is also the key to your childs emotional development, since it is known to have a comforting effect. Let Womans Nursing Mom help you build a sense of security in your child for a warm and loving future.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- For best tea infusion, pour 8 oz boiling water over one organic Women's Nursing Mom tea bag and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Gently squeeze each tea bag to fully release the active ingredients.
- Drink 2 cups daily to maintain milk production or 1 cup every 3 hours to stimulate milk flow.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb